Hello, new week, new challenge!
The exercise for this week was a “Film Challenge” – well, within the remits of HTML!
- Choose an actor you really like: √
- List 4 of their films (use ordered list tag) with a poster from the film: √
- Turn each poster (image) into a link, the link should point to the IMDB page for that film: √ (yep, they do)
- Take a screenshot of your page when finished and place it on your blog: √
- Know how to create lists
- How to make an image into a link
Result: The color scheme of the posters was unintentional. 🙂
P.S. The Audi Dublin Film Festival is on until the 26 February if you want to catch a beautiful movie or a strange one, in any case one you may never be able to see again!